NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING AND AGENDA
Foresthill Fire Protection District Office
24320 Main Street, Foresthill, CA 95631
Thursday 5 March at 6:00 pm
Meeting open to the public. See how your local fire district works.
- Election of Board Officers. In accordance with FFPD Bylaws, Article V. Officers shall serve until December 31, 2016. New Officers will be elected and seated at the January, 2017 Board meeting.
Recommended action: Nominate and elect Board Officers
- Approve Tax Refund of $977.07 to Scott Gabert for overcharges for tax years 06/07 through and including 14/15
Recommended action: Approve refund per letter provided by District Counsel.
- Establish a date to request Prop 172 funding be included on the Placer County BOS agenda.
Recommended action: Approve renewal of Contract.
- Establish a date for a 2015/201 6 Budget Workshop
Recommended action: Agree on and approve a date.
Create a list of items to send to Rasmusson Public Affairs Inc. for a cost quotation.
- Federal PILT (Payment in Lieu of Taxes) monies
- Proposition 172 monies
- Middle Fork monies