NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING AND AGENDA
Foresthill Fire Protection District Office
24320 Main Street, Foresthill, CA 95631
Tuesday 2 December at 6:00 pm
(Note new time)
Meeting open to the public. See how your fire district works.
- Administer the Oath of Office to Director Reed and Director Greene.
Recommended action: President Reams to administer the Oath of Office.
- Consider and Approve Updated Bylaw: 3.1 General Powers, Duties and Outside Activities, paragraph b.
Recommended action: Approve Bylaw to allow Board members to attend social events as long as all provisions of the Brown Act are followed
- Consider and Further Instruct Staff regarding Strike Team Policy (DRAFT).
Recommended action: Board review and direct staff on information needed to bring policy forward for Board approval.
- Consider Changing Board Meeting Calendar for 2015.
Recommended action: Discuss the Possibility of Changing the Board Meeting Schedule Beginning in 2015.
- Select 2 Board Members to Form a New “Personnel” Committee. This Committee will be tasked with Seeking Ways to Improve the Status of our Full Time Staff.
Recommended action: Nominate and Approve Selected Members.
- Potential Fire District funding sources:
- Federal PILT (Payment in Lieu of Taxes) monies
- Proposition 172 monies
- Middle Fork monies